22 May 2012: Stade Charles Herman, Nice, France
- Mylo Xyloto
- Hurts Like Heaven
- In My Place
- Major Minus
- Lovers In Japan
- The Scientist
- Violet Hill
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
- Princess Of China
- Up In Flames
- Warning Sign
- Don't Let It Break Your Heart
- Viva La Vida
- Charlie Brown
- Us Against The World
- Speed Of Sound
- Fix You
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Photos from this show can be found at Coldplaying.com in the Gallery thread for Nice. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1947
Videos from this show can be found in the first post of the Coldplaying forum live thread for this show at http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90998
All post-show discussion for this show at the forum thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90998
All fan reviews have been submitted to us by the members of Coldplaying.com, unless stated otherwise.
And "Fix You" literally brought tears to my eyes the minute Chris Martin started singing. What an amazing song to hear live! I had wanted to see Coldplay since forever, one more scratched off the bucket list! [thanks Ivette] http://ivettej.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/coldplay.html
I was there too... unforgettable, surely the most joyful concert I ever seen. Roger Waters' current The Wall tour was great too, but you just didn't have fun as when you're seeing those thousands of Xylobands colouring the entire stadium, flashing with the Charlie Brown riff...
The emotions were very strong: I'm not going to forget the explosive thrills when, in the dark, Chris shouted "Ok, here we go!!" and the Viva la Vida riff started, nor when the concert started with the amazing Mylo Xyloto introduction accompanied by fireworks (that would make Pink Floyd envious) that endured until the end of Hurts Like Heaven.
Being in a stadium so cheerfully coloured, singing with Coldplay, I wont' forget all these things.
Maybe the best concert I ever seen. [thanks Agostino]
I’m just sat on my tour case back stage in Nice as I write this. The band finished a few hours ago and the crew are packing up around me but I just needed to tell you guys about the volunteers and atmosphere tonight! In the Europe dates Coldplay have increase the volume in so many ways. They now play stadium gigs which hold up to 60,000 people. Can you imagine what this sounds like when people sing viva la viva all together whilst they wait for Coldplay to start. It makes you smile no matter what mood you are in. Not even at a world cup football game would you get such an amount of people singing together at the same time.
Today I went out to meet the Nice volunteers, the volunteers today were very special as they had responded to an advert I’d put out to recruit campaigners in Nice. This was special for me as it was my first time recruiting people for the tour. At 3pm I went to meet them and I knew instantly we had a winning team as everyone knew the campaign and were excited to talk with Coldplay fans. From 5pm we starting to talk to the people of Nice, before long people started approaching us wanting to sign up with Oxfam. The energy for getting involved with our GROW campaign blew me away! By 9.30pm 500 people in the Coldplay crowd had joined our campaign and the new campaigners were full of energy and excitement. They fed me with their new French energy. I was so excited to see their energy and enthusiasm about campaigning with Oxfam and spending their time before the gig talking to others about the food system and making sure we fix it! The topic is something we have in common no matter what language you speak or country you reside in, everyone knows the food system is injustice and wants to do something about it! To celebrate this I even dressed as a carrot to attract people’s attention with my opening line “photo avec le carrot?” (my French is minimal, I apologise!).
As we packed up I hurried back to the tour case to pack my things as tonight was the night I was going to watch the band from the beginning with the lovely Nice volunteers! I went back stage to drop off the food costumes and as I walked back to watch the band they all appeared and walked on stage, in such a cool manner, they didn’t seem scared that 40,000 people were screaming for them. Even I was nervous, my heart was in my mouth. Then the music started and the fireworks lit up the sky. Wow, this is amazing, I’m in Nice where the sun had warmed the night and everyone was dancing to Coldplay! I was full of French energy the volunteers had given me and I couldn’t help it, I just started to dance! It was lush! Such a great end to an inspiring day of meeting new Oxfam volunteers and seeing them talk so confidently to others, with the people in Nice agreeing that we needed to ensure people didn’t go hungry!
So off to Turin, or by the time you read this we will already be there. I can’t wait to feed off the Oxfam Italia volunteer’s energy tomorrow! Merci beaucoup pour ces soir Nice, Au revoir, Rachel. 
- @Aless_St: Here we are, outside the Hernan stadium in Nice, waiting for the Coldplay concert to start... 5 hours to go LOOOL
- @clairabelle06: Off to see Coldplay in Nice tonight and the sun is finally shining! Yay!
- @Califsteria: So many people are already waiting for @coldplay at Nice ! @coldplaying Glad the sun is finally out ! pic.twitter.com/Xpl5zjdZ
- @hrhlollipop: Nice is now beautiful. Sun shining, ready to welcome #coldplay tonight!
- @Saracdrake: RIDICULOUSLY excited about seeing @MarinasDiamonds, @RitaOra AND @coldplay tonight in Nice!
- @littlekanguru: Coldplay @nice, Let's go! :D instagr.am/p/K7wwStDsSu/
- @Califsteria: Gates are now open !! 3h until @coldplay @coldplaying pic.twitter.com/0mbG5kOF
- @coldplay: Hello from Nice, France! In 30 mins, we're kicking off our first ever live Twitter chat. Guy's up first. Send questions using #coldplaylive
- @UpWithTheBird: I JUST MET DAN GREEN FROM COLDPLAY STAFF !!! #proud #asdfghjkl #nice
- @Cjaadee: @coldplay I can hear you from my house at 20min of the Nikaïa, it's just wonderfull! #Nice
- @coldplay: merci Nice you beautiful people PH
- @Cydje: @coldplay the show was just AMAZING in Nice thanks for all :)
- @oxfamontour: What an amazing night! @oxfamfrance volunteers you were great, merci beaucoup. Rachel pic.twitter.com/Cjk0FphF
- @Loula1001: @coldplay amazing concert #Nice pic.twitter.com/FdVWOylU
- @Watcheur: Thanks @coldplay for this show ! #Nice
- @ArnaudMoro: @coldplay you made me dream in #Nice #coldplaylive
- @Thedreamer_06: @coldplay Your show tonight in Nice was simply amazing ! I'm still dreaming, thanks again !!!!!!!
- @rockismydrug: Just awesome! Freaking show! So beautiful! @coldplay were just amazing! Hope they'll be back in Nice someday soon :)
- @rachbarsby: #coldplay in nice was awesome! Such a good show!
- @moussine: @coldplay Thanks for the amazing gig tonight in Nice, it was awesome! pic.twitter.com/WtfYV7A2
- @AxelleDm: #mxtour in #nice was amazing, the best show i've ever seen, thank you @coldplay
- @estefanorp92: @coldplay thanks for today in Nice...it as AWESOME, you are AWESOME! best concert ever! :)
- @miadelameth: @coldplay your show in Nice was colorfull, powerfull, wonderfull!!!! T H A N K Y O U