3 August 2012 - Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA
- Mylo Xyloto
- Hurts Like Heaven
- In My Place
- Major Minus
- Lovers In Japan
- The Scientist
- Violet Hill
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
- Princess Of China
- Up In Flames
- Warning Sign
- Don't Let It Break Your Heart
- Viva La Vida
- Charlie Brown
- Us Against The World
- Speed Of Sound
- Fix You
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Photos from this show can be found at Coldplaying.com in the Gallery thread for East Rutherford. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1973
Videos from this show can be found in the first post of the Coldplaying forum live thread for this show at http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90978
This concert was recorded as a bootleg by Tapehead2 and made available over the internet on the evening of 4th August, 2012. Audio download links are available at the Coldplaying messageboard - Multimedia forum at http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94519
All post-show discussion for this show at the forum thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90978
All fan reviews have been submitted to us by the members of Coldplaying.com, unless stated otherwise.
To say tonight was the best night of my life is an understatement. I danced, I jumped, I screamed, I cried, I sang, and I had an amazing time. I also got a sack of confetti and an awesome shirt and program and a picture with an Oxfam volunteer dressed as a tomato. Emile Sande was flawless, Marina was...cool, Gwynnie was there with Apple and Moses, Guy actually smiled more than once, and Chris kissed the stage at the end of it all. I had so much fun. Now to go pass out! Ahh, I can't believe it's over! [thanks UpWithTheBirds]
This show was absoutely insane. My two friends and I (all 22 year old men) all made custom t shirts and got selected to upgraded seats in the second row! the show was the most amazing spectacle i had ever seen in my life. the xylobands were incredible, the confetti showers were great and the lighting shows were unbelievable. Chris Martin and I made eye contact several times. At the end of the show when saying thank yous i made direct eye contact with him and did a really big blow a kiss to him and he looked right at me and did it back. it was absolutely amazing to be on the same page as him for those few seconds. best night of my life [thanks coldplay1989]
Just got home from baltimore! That was AMAZING! The show was so good. I'd say it was their best performance of the 3 shows I've been to. I was in section 112 slightly behind the stage, but our view was great still. Before the show, I was walking around outside of the merchant stand (I made my own MX shirt with graffiti paint) and a coldplay roadie (forget his name) came up and talked to me. He told me he liked my shirt, and asked how many were in my party. Unfortunately, they had already given away all the floor upgrades... so that was a bummer. But I almost got upgraded! Nonetheless, I was amped for the show....
Starting off with hurts like heaven was SO COOL. I loved LIT, but MX/HLH was such a great opener. With the wrist bands, I literally freaked out. Best thing ever. In my place was the best that I had seen it played by them, and the confetti was awesome. MM was very good also, being one of my least favorite songs of MX, I wasn't sure, but live it was SO AMAZING. And Chris was leading the way with "Make some mother f******* noooooise!".
Lovers in Japan was great with the balloons, my only complaint was that I didn't get sprayed with confetti this time! The scientist sing along was great. I really enjoyed the acoustic version of yellow he played at the start of it. People went INSANE for that song, especially after he dedicated it to his wife Gwen who was in the audience! I would say VH and GPASUYF were the least memorable songs for me, I enjoyed them obviously, but after that opening set of songs I was just in awe and kinda took a break off these songs. POC was really cool, even with the piped in rihanna. I enjoyed it! Especially the sing along aspect of it. The main attraction of the center stage was WARNING SIGN. It was so awesome live, I just loved that.
DLIBYH was great, and the intro (Hopefull transmission) was fun too. It seems like it could use some polishing, but was still great! Onto VLV, CB, and Paradise. What an amazing end to the first set. These are as good as any song Coldplay played, and CB was just too cool. Paradise is always a fun song. and the VLV sing along was fantastic. I really liked speed of sound in the first encore, I thought it was really cool how they did it acoustic. PEople still went nuts for it. The breakout into clocks (after Chris ran over and hugged Gweneth) was AWESOME, and the last 3 songs were phenomenal. ETIAW is as good live as any of their songs, and it was honestly so much fun just dancing to it at the end with Chris.
Overall, it was definitely a trip I would only do again to see Coldplay!! Got to see Warning Sign, Speed of Sound, and all the new songs. The fans were awesome. The roadies were awesome. I got a yellow wrist band (my fav color, song, mustard type, and labradour retriever type). Best. Concert. Ever. [thanks icedude2010]
I had no idea that I was going to go, but my cousin bought us last-minute cheap tickets to the concert! miadufnjkd I was so happy, I can’t even explain to you! So, we started to make our MX shirts, and I really love mine (it glows in the dark). On the way to the concert, we were blasting Coldplay, but we got there late because of the traffic. We arrived around 7:45, and we got our tickets scanned and all. MY HEART WAS POUNDING, I WAS GOING TO BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR IN THE SAME ROOM AS COLDPLAY. So, we headed inside, and they handed us our xylobands, I got a blue, and my cousin got a green one. Then we went up the escalator, and went to the merch booth because i wanted to get some stuff. AFTER TWO MINUTES OF WAITING IN LINE, A GUY IN ALL BLACK CAME UP TO US!!!!! He said we had cool shirts, asked us how long it took, and if we were also big Coldplay fans, WE SAID OF COURSE!! He asked us some other questions, and he turned out to be a ROADIE!! HIS NAME WAS BRAD (BLESS HIS SOUL FOR GIVING US THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES) WE EXCHANGED OUR TICKETS AND HE GAVE US SECOND ROW TICKETS!! I WAS SO HAPPY, I COULDN’T EVEN BREATHE OR SPEAK, MY HEART WAS POUNDING SO HARD, AND I GAVE BRAD A HUG Then he left, and we were still waiting in line, (which was pretty long too) After four minutes, BRAD CAME BACK TO US AND SAID THAT WE DID LOOK LIKE HUGE COLDPLAY FANS AND GAVE US FIRST FUCKING ROW TICKETS!!! IT WAS THE FIRST SEAT!!!!!!! IUABHDJNKASDHBFASHIJFND WE KEPT THANKING HIS ENDLESSLY, AND JUMPING iasnjkdbhfsjfnk I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE IT, HE DOUBLE UPGRADED US!! Then, I got some merch, and a couple of people told me and my cousin that we had cool shirts as we were walking to our section. We FINALLY reached our seats while Marina and the Diamonds were still playing, and they were pretty good. I WAS HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TO BE LESS THAT TWO FEET AWAY FROM JONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were talking to the people next to us, who were all really nice by the way. Once the roadies came on stage to prepare for Coldplay, BRAD CAME BACK! He upgraded the people that were near us and we were all just talking to him about how it was to work for Coldplay, (he said he started working for them in April, and worked on the release of the balloons and confetti) [thanks Coldplaying in Paradise] http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/
Every once in a while I attend a concert that takes me away from the real world for a couple of hours and causes me to have no cares on my mind. A show that takes me out of my shell, gives me the chills throughout and brings a smile to each and every person in the audience. Friday, August 3rd Coldplay delivered just that show.
Coldplay returned to the Izod Center in NJ on Friday, August 3rd. It was the fifth time I’ve seen the British rock band live and it might have just been the best. I was running late to the concert since I got off at the wrong stop on the NJ transit, but once I made it inside the venue and heard the music playing in the background, I had a feeling that I was in for a treat. I walked in as the band was playing “Yellow” and was amazed by the crowds energy during this slow paced song. The whole audience was singing along and on their feet. The band then transitioned into “Violet Hill” then into “God Put A Smile Upon Your Face.” The beginning of “God Put A Smile Upon Your Face” was performed acoustically and then around a minute in, the track picked up backed by Will Champion’s drumming and by the bright light show. Chris Martin slowed it down by going into “Princess Of China.” Martin’s pitch seemed to be a little off at the beginning of the track, but that didn’t take away from the overall performance. Martin smiled, but kept it going. Nobody is perfect. Chris then played the piano while singing “Up In Flames” then “Warning Sign.”
After Chris played the piano through a few slower songs, the energy picked back up with the new lasers appearing and confetti falling from the ceiling. ”What a fantastic audience you have been so far, you make us feel like a billion dollars,” Chris said. The band then went through “Viva La Vida”, “Charlie Brown”, and one of my favorites, “Paradise.” Coldplay was really able to make this arena sized show feel more intimate with their inclusion of bracelets that lit up on their call during certain tracks. Coldplay’s stage production during this Mylo Xyloto tour was most likely influenced by recent Electronic Dance Music concerts. I could almost compare the light show to the light show I had seen at Swedish House Mafia at Madison Square Garden. Coldplay puts everything into their performance. It is great to see a band that genuinely loves what they do. From just sitting down and playing the piano to jumping around while singing; Chris Martin knows how to put on a good show.
Coldplay ended off the night by going into one of the upper sections to perform “Us Against the World” and “Speed of Sound.” I love how the band was able to interact with all corners of the crowd through their lights, music and energy. Coldplay finished their encore up on stage after performing “Clocks”, “Fix You”, and the energetic single “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.” If you have a chance to see Coldplay on any of their upcoming tour stops, I would highly recommend it. [thanks KhatchMusic] http://yesgoodmusic.com/2012/08/05/coldplay-live-at-izod-center/
Star-Ledger Entertainment: Coldplay bathes Izod Center in sound and color...
Does Coldplay have a sense of humor? If Chris Martin is a cutup, then maybe the flashing remote-controlled bracelets that his band distributed to concertgoers at Izod Center tonight will go off at odd hours. You'll be lying in bed at 4:00 in the morning, trying to get "Viva La Vida" out of your head (unsuccessfully, of course), and the bracelet will start blinking. Maybe it'll start to smoke. Maybe it will play rhymes by Martin's pal Jay-Z at asphalt-rumbling volume. No chance, right? It's just a plastic souvenir of a memorable concert. Coldplay does have a sense of humor, but these guys aren't practical jokers. These four polite and grateful rockers don't want to perturb anybody. They're a big, warm bear hug of a band. They mean for you to be happy.
If you went to the Meadowlands show, chances are, you were. The singalongs at the Coldplay show rivaled those at Springsteen's Izod concert in volume and ecstatic intensity. A Coldplay concert is a friction-free zone; the band's songs go down as easy as a milkshake, and Martin is a gracious, friendly host. But what was really impressive about the first night of the band's two-concert stand at the arena was how convincingly and skillfully these musicians rocked — especially drummer Will Champion, who drove the whole show with absolute authority and no small amount of creativity. Punk rock it wasn't: There was not an ounce of danger in the arena, and Coldplay surely did not mean there to be. But there was abandon, and giddiness, and conviction, and top volume put to the service of big sentiments. If you believe in a version of rock that values comfort over confrontation, and seeks not to unnerve or push listeners but to fortify them, Coldplay might be the band for you.
Then there were the visuals: blasts of confetti, swirls of light on circular video screens, lasers sweeping the floor of the arena, and the electronic bracelets that seemed to realize Adam Young's dream of ten thousand fireflies. Coldplay sold seats in the entire arena, which meant tiers of flashing armbands in every direction. The intent was to create something immersive — to make fans part of the light show, and to erase a bit of the barrier between performers and listeners. It also made the Coldplay concert look and feel like something out of the Electric Daisy Carnival. On "Mylo Xyloto," the latest Coldplay album, the band surprised some fans by borrowing heavily (and enjoyably) from contemporary pop and dance music. The Mylo Xyloto tour suggests that this pop-rock band has learned more from EDM artists than how to incorporate machine beats into its power ballads.
NJ.com: In the middle of a long catwalk, the grinning pop star lay flat on his back. Confetti had hung thick in the air during "In My Place," blasting out of cannons on the first downbeat of the choruses and catching in the hair of happy concert-goers. It fell like a pastel blizzard on the Izod Center stage, and there Chris Martin of the British pop-rock group Coldplay was a kid, making snow angels. On a lark, he handed the microphone to his longtime bandmate Jonny Buckland and let the guitarist finish the final chorus. Then he sprang to his feet and sprinted back to the center position on the stage, arms outstretched, ready to put his magnanimity in action.
Martin thanked the capacity crowd for giving him the best job in the world. Nobody could have doubted the sincerity of his gratitude or located any ambivalence there. It would be wrong to call Martin an unlikely pop star: His talent was evident from his first single, and his ability to connect with millions made it certain that Coldplay would be a presence for years to come. But he is one of pop’s nonconformists. A vegetarian, teetotaler and yoga practitioner, he has no interest in the effrontery that usually accompanies rock performance. Aggression holds no value for him. So attracted is he to the generosity of the grand singalong chorus that his band’s songs connect hook to glittering hook, making no detours into dissonance or difficulty.
Coldplay asks nothing but that you sit back and enjoy the ride, and attempt to get your heart to brim over with love, just as Martin’s does. Coldplay is touring behind "Mylo Xyloto," its fifth album and a modest but significant departure from expectations. Although it is allegedly a concept set about a revolutionary movement akin to Occupy Wall Street, there is not an ounce of resistance in it. Instead, it is an enthusiastic (everything Coldplay does is enthusiastic) embrace of radio pop and Eurodance music. Many of the songs have machine beats and thick disco synthesizers; Rihanna, who appeared pre-recorded at the concert via video screen, features on one of them.
Gone are the attempts to imitate the solemn grandeur of U2 and Radiohead. (They aren’t missed.) Instead, Martin and his bandmates have freed themselves to chase the pure, unfettered euphoria associated with arena electronica. Often, the Friday night concert — the first of two that Coldplay presented at the arena — sounded like rock but looked like a rave. Coldplay distributed blinking remote-controlled bracelets to all concert-goers, and — politely, of course — requested that fans put them on ("they are part of the show," explained the message flashed on the video screens before the concert started). Once the lights went down, the arena came alive with thousands of firefly flashes of illumination.
This was immersive, but the effect was not particularly novel: It resembled the forest of glowsticks at dance-inspired pop shows. Coldplay also swept the crowd with the low, broad laser lights characteristic of deejay sets, and backed these up with psychedelic projections. These visual nods to club culture only accompanied the songs from "Mylo Xyloto." When Coldplay turned to older material — mostly traditional arena power ballads in the style of Oasis, Travis and the Verve — the wristbands and the lasers switched off. If this production decision threatened to darken the dividing line between the new songs and the rest of the band’s catalog, Coldplay compensated by storming through the "Mylo" material with a ferocity absent from the album. For a group of nice guys, Coldplay rocks pretty hard.
This includes Martin, whose soulful piano playing on "Paradise" suggested he’s learned something from his collaborations with Jay-Z and Kanye West. But most of the credit goes to drummer and polymath Will Champion, who matched Martin’s enthusiasm for the songs, and who remains an undersung driver of Coldplay’s mass appeal. Champion mashed the accelerator on "Charlie Brown," pounded the tympani on "Viva La Vida," picked up an acoustic guitar for "Up in Flames" and added angelic vocal harmonies whenever he was allowed. Relegated to electronic pads on the synthpop "Mylo" song "Princess of China," Champion made the best of it, but looked as if he desperately wanted to get back behind the kit and bash stuff as hard as he could.
The only thing the show lacked was the tension that has always made pop-rock indispensable. Instead, Coldplay flutters straight to the release and hovers there, frustrating those who expect something a little more dangerous from a pop-rock group. This is a band that gives and gives; they’re a heaping slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It is probably not in Martin’s nature to be anything but, so it is pointless to hope that he acquires an edge. Instead, it’s best to celebrate his band for what it is: a ruthlessly effective generator of cost-free ecstasy. 
- @PabloSanzR I'm at IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé (East Rutherford, NJ) w/ 128 others
- @EllenEJames Ahhhhh! (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 138 others)
- @LaraReports At the Izod Center in NJ, waiting for the @coldplay concert to begin! So excited!
- @kmiliyopiyo182 In the Izod center NJ waiting for coldplay ! ! !
- @ignoredtogether Im at the izod center and some chick is starting out. We got awesome coldplay wristbands :D in your face
- @MrsMartin07 At the Izod Center with @MidniteDarkness to see @Coldplay !!! So excited!!!
- @heidiannenoel Arena clap-a-long to @emelisande at Izod Center during her set opening for Coldplay. #proudmama #bestnewartist
- @arenabiatch Guitars all tuned and ready for Coldplay here at the Izod Center http://pic.twitter.com/dxQZPQAl
- @realestatechick Last minute floor seats! Score! #coldplayfilm (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay + more w/ 147 others) [pic]: http://4sq.com/N4eN7B
- @marcoanasc Coldplay at Izod Center http://instagr.am/p/N4mtEbAmqW/
- @_sabrinapark Bliss :) (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 164 others
- @mrusso1017 Tailgating in the parking lot of the Izod Center waiting for the #coldplay concert to begin! #coldplayfilm
- @nillynils @coldplay at Izod Center! Been waiting sooo long for this! #myloxyloto
- @rose_hunter Coldplay at the IZOD Center. So freaking excited!!! #coldplayfilm
- @gabriellaaaac Seeing @coldplay #myloxylototour @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4o5ogSbR3/
- @karanavas #coldplayfilm YES FINALLY!!! @Coldplay LIVE with @chrisalex118 at the IZOD center!! Mr. Martin won't disappoint!
- @efunk1130 #coldplay wonder what these will do?? @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4rPMWub6_/
- @polmykel Waiting for Coldplay @ izod center. #coldplay
- @JaneShinPark Coldplay time at IZOD Center! http://instagr.am/p/N4rer7rnah/
- @mjbarash Coldplay x Twitter house arrest bracelets have 20k peeps on lockdown (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay + more) [pic]: http://4sq.com/N9jhI9
- @DrewLavyne Looks like we're now official property of #Coldplay @ Izod Center http://instagr.am/p/N49OCEgEUD/
- @leahcaprio Now I can seriously die happy @coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N49XLQSN8C/
- @LCorpoI'm at IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/
- @deesix Amazing show. The encore is crazy. Never seen that. (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay + more w/ 171 others) [pic]: http://4sq.com/MVCjW1
- @skpetro Sooo good!!! (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 167 others)
- @RobCarlosMarte Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-Z-DyzjG/
- @Mundodemateo #Coldplay @ the iZod Center! http://pic.twitter.com/2RxVlM2S
- @RobCarlosMarte Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-hQdSzjL/
- @RobCarlosMarte Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-sOLSzjT/
- @deesix Coldplay Encore w/ @barrysilbert standing right next to him. @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-sMGvGmJ/
- @iamNamster #coldplay #coldplayfilm #concert #music #bestconcert #myloxyloto @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-mwrIZiB/
- @pschif #coldplay #charliebrown @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-3j_o7jx/
- @RobCarlosMarte Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-1xfyzja/
- @sheenananwani Coldplay bright lights @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-7IMzd48/
- @RichTaveras Coldplay at the Izod center was absolutely amazing!
- @logrithmic Coldplay. #ColdplayFilm #Row8 @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4-8JMJOSF/
- @hotelroomskull The best day of my life! #coldplay #concerts #izodcenter @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4_sGqyW-k/
- @JimRob24 #coldplay #concert @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4_yw0mENO/
- @hotelroomskull Neon lights #coldplay #izodcenter #concerts @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4_zGxyW-r/
- @LisaBashiShow On my Coldplay high... #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N4_78YIufo/
- @benwardmusic Will. @coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5AGSWwMkS/
- @jzrosenberg Back stage w Coldplay #meetandgreet thx @gkloke #spglife @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5AH0YA_TH/
- @misshope #coldplayfilm awesome night @coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5ArRzo-2u/
- @tulestemarket Team Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5A1tnF5Vu/
- @fransilverman I will fix you! Date with Cold Play tonight went great! Loved my synchronized bracelet at Izod Center. #coldplay
- @melyssagold Photo: #purplelights #coldplay (Taken with Instagram at IZOD Center) http://tmblr.co/ZYNpOyQj8b8r
- @BernDiaz Coldplay NJ 2012! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5BNE4zAyD/
- @jearing Coldplay! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5BzKqEGzi/
- @marciwolfish Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5Cem2hPvs/
- @ch0llabread #coldplay #myloxyloto @lizzywynne @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5Dbm8umcn/
- @ClaireShriver Coldplay! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5DzcWPYcw/
- @ch0llabread #coldplay #incredible @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5D8hDOmdD/
- @Emer_JenC YEAHH COLDPLAY! #coldplay #izod #concert @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5FFXBCDyR/
- @rrgn Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5FN2LKPAM/
- @yongarytwist Coldplay Mylo Xyloto Tour #coldplay #concert #fromwhereistand @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5GGTDBeej/
- @jbr_goodtrip Coldplay completely rocked it at Izod Center!!! Well worth it! #coldplay #izodcenter
- @Where_is_Julia Our @coldplay wristbands that lit up during the show. The IZOD center never looked so pretty. http://pic.twitter.com/qeBCPGwr
- @SaraFleisher @sketch678 nice! Yea, I was at the izod center tonight and @coldplay puts on an amazing show! The lights were just outta control cool!
- @arenabiatch Gwyneth and Blythe Danner sightings tonight at Izod Center. And singer sweat into my beer. Coldplay puts on great show http://pic.twitter.com/tLkVC7dP
- @RobertDemmett @coldplay Great concert tonight at Izod Center #ColdplayFilm #Glowinginthedark #ThisCouldBeParadise
- @DavidAFrankel Coldplay at the Izod Center -- GREAT show & awesome 1st concert experience for my 13 yr old & 11 yr old. #coldplayfilm http://pic.twitter.com/QD3LLKXr
- @LiveNationNYC #coldplay #confetti #LEDlights @livenationshows @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5KpEqNyyd/
- @meaghanbradley4 @coldplay Your concert tonight at the Izod Center was amazing!! I'll be back for round 2 tomorrow night :) Play Trouble!!!!
- @nic_nakkk The bracelets were seriously just about the coolest things ever. #Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5MwconL9c/
- @JessicaSara.@coldplay at the Izod Center. Totally worth the schlep out to New Jersey. http://pic.twitter.com/mLsvVAi2
- @tinyydanc3r Just saw the most amazing thing I've EVER seen- @coldplay concert at the izod center- OH MY GOD! No words! Saw Chris Martin on the tourbus!
- @ColdplayUpdate Coldplay bathes Izod Center in sound and color - The Star-Ledger http://sns.mx/a8jfy9
- @lynne8675 Coldplay, confetti, and all around amazingness @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5SHGhp5nK/
- @KyleOfTheBeard Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Tour - IZOD Center, East Rutherford NJ. August 3rd 2012 http://tmblr.co/ZgMv7yQjmmEd
- @GabrielleGabby Coldplay - performing within the audience at the Izod Center - sweet! http://twitpic.com/af91ox
- @GabrielleGabby #Coldplay - Izod Center http://twitpic.com/af947t
- @omarf235 @Coldplay #MyloXyolto tour at the #IZOD Center was #AMAZING http://pic.twitter.com/uXPf3WTF
- @CestLaVie__x3 @Coldplay was amazing tonight at Izod Center! Love you guys!!
- @adamawangColdplay #MyloXyloto tour @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N5cjCcsnMe/