4 August 2012 - Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA
- Mylo Xyloto
- Hurts Like Heaven
- In My Place
- Major Minus
- Lovers In Japan
- The Scientist
- Violet Hill
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
- Princess Of China
- Up In Flames
- Warning Sign
- Don't Let It Break Your Heart
- Viva La Vida
- Charlie Brown
- Us Against The World
- Speed Of Sound
- Fix You
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Photos from this show can be found at Coldplaying.com in the Gallery thread for East Rutherford. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1974
Videos from this show can be found in the first post of the Coldplaying forum live thread for this show at http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91164
All post-show discussion for this show at the forum thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91164
All fan reviews have been submitted to us by the members of Coldplaying.com, unless stated otherwise.
i definitely enjoyed the concert. best time ever despite transportation issues. and even though i went the previous night tonight was the best because i had floor seats and was so close i could see Chris's sweat drip. i'm sad it's over but my feet are happy. [thanks brandy2228]
i have a lot to say about everything that happened to me this evening at the concert, both before and during, but i will have to save it for the morning, when i am in more of an English-speaking mood. for now: IFDJASKLCJDASKLJFDKLADJKLSAJFLD;A BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE [thanks coldplayisawesome]
Just got back! Incredible show, and a really fun audience too. I'll try to post a full review tomorrow (I'm actually heading back to the Meadowlands, this time to Met Life Stadium for a DCI show!) and I'm uploading my videos now! In case you were wondering, the reception inside the Izod Center was absolute shit. [thanks Megalomania]
Got into Jersey Saturday afternoon. Christa came to pick me up from the airport. She texted me she was waiting outside while I waited on my luggage. Then she texted back the cops were making her circle back around. So I get my stuff and wait outside. Then I see her passing by out on some outer loop road waving like a mad woman. OMG she missed the turn and was stuck on some loop from hell.
She finally finds her way back and we go over to check into my hotel. I tell her the hotel name and she puts it in her GPS. When we get close the GPS says turn right and she does and she says something about there being 2 buildings but I didn't really know what she meant. I go to check in and room isn't ready yet so hotel offers to store my luggage while we go eat. On way bad from lunch I see MY hotel across street from the hotel we went to. OMG CHRISTA! We went to the wrong hotel. AND now we have to look really stoopid by having to go back in a retrieve my stuff. Finally get hotel sorted and we rest up for show.
Got to venue around 6pm. On way to seats saw Dan Green and talked with him. Told him Christa is world's biggest Warning Sign fan. He said I hope they play it then. I told him to get over there and fix that set list! If Chris trys to play something else to cut off the sound! I asked him what the plans were after the scheduled tour was over. He said that was it for the tour as far as he knew. Where they going back into studio? silence......... Are we gonna get that acoustic LP Chris keeps talking about?..........It's pretty much finished. They shelved it for MX. It has some of MX songs on it. Like Charlie Brown. ACOUSTIC CHARLIE BROWN!... I WANT!. Give me that record Christopher Martin! Dan: What show is this for you? Me: #44 Dan: Me: I'll see you guys next week in Chicago Dan: Really, which show? Me: Come on, you know I'm going to both! I can't believe you even asked me that! Dan: Of course, what was I thinking!
Seats were About the middle of the X stage on Jonny's side. Seats were 3&4 but the kids in 1&2 stayed out on the rail all night so we had plenty of room to move around. When they came out to the X stage I grabbed Christa and pushed her out against the rail and they played it. Warning Sign just s few feet away from her! It was so beautiful. I asked her if she could see Chris during the song, she said sometimes, he was hidden behind Will's butt. Now that's a terrible problem to have. Best night eva! [thanks Texasluvsjonny]
So here is the dealio! Well Angie told you of our little blonde moment adventure and now to good parts. We got there and saw Dan Green right away. Lovely man, Lovely conversation. I was a tad nervous when when he said he hoped they would play Warning Sign but it is true no one can confirm a set list, they will play what feels right. Loved the convo about an Aucustic album, I would wait till I'm 90 if I have to if they ever decide to realease one. We talked about how Angie, Mike and I (and Kelly too) were at Lolla a year ago to the day to see Coldplay, what other bands we had seen & older Coldplay shows we had been to, pros and cons of front row as a viewing experience. Just a really nice guy and it was so sweet of him to chat with us.
So we get to our seats and im like omg we are on top of the X stage and that's where I knew they would play Warning Sign. Security was pretty cool so we could hang on the barrier and get as many good pics as we wanted, I did not take any vids, my camera was being possessed and I just wanted to enjoy the show. Miller comes out to do the Panoramic and we stand up everyone is screaming his name, it was really cute.
I was so happy they sang Lovers in Japan just gorgeous and In My Place was amazing they were right on top of us and Angie got a great vid. So they head down to the X stage right next to us and Angie is like "get on top of that rail right now!!! " I heard the first few chords of Warning Sign and my heart began to melt, I was supposed to call Noelia but I was frozen and so in awe I could not move. but eventually I had to move a little because Will's very nice Arse was right in my face and I could not see Chrissy at the piano It was like time stood still still and the most beautiful sound I ever heard was right there for me to take in. I tried to hold back the tears but they came and I was the happiest girl in the world.
They went up to the C stage and when they played Us Against the World Will's voice was so gorgeous it was one of my fav songs of the night . Sorry I am all over the place but it all comes back in pieces. Oh GPASUUF was amazing still one of my fav songs. Charlie Brown comes on and the place goes crazy, not as if we weren't already but there is something so joyous about that song that makes everyone smile and sing with delight. Yellow was incredible as ever, Chris was as flexy and jumpy as ever pulling some new moves on the ramp, that yoga is def working for him.
It was an amazing night and I owe it all to Angie, thank you for one of the best night of my life and letting me hear my favorite song in the world live......... Now to find a new siggy [thanks Christa42]
My sister Liv and I got to the venue maybe a little under an hour or so before doors opened. Liv wanted to look at the merch they were selling just outside, so we went to look and both ended up buying $40 shirts. I also bought the tour program, which is beautiful. Anyway, then we went to wait for the doors to open. When they finally did, and we walked into the venue, the guy handing out the Xylobands on my side had a yellow one with the blue casing sort of thing on it, and I thought to myself THAT ONE IS MINE. So I asked him if I could have that one, and he seemed indifferent, but gave me it anyway.
That pretty much made my night right there... if I had left that venue only having gotten the exact Xyloband I wanted, I would have been happy. But this was just the beginning. Liv and I went in and bought a few more things from another merch stand (a nice poster and 3 really overpriced and cheaply made pins), had our pictures taken by some Oxfam volunteers (who gave us another pin for free, which in my opinion looks better made than the Coldplay ones, but anyway), and then headed to the bathroom so that Liv could change into the shirt she bought.
When she was done, we went to go find the section we were seated at, only to find that several cases for the C-stage equipment were sitting up against the wall between the two staircases. There were a few other people taking pictures, so we waited until they were done and then got a few pictures ourselves. It was at this point that I was recognized for the first time! A nice lady came up to me and asked if I was the one who posted about the Mylo doll on Coldplaying, to which I said yes. And then we started talking a little bit, but she never did give me her name. Anyway, nice lady, if you are reading this, hello, and I hope you were successful in trying to catch the band running to get to the C-stage!
After that we went up the staircase to see where exactly we would be seated. The venue didn't seem that big at all, so even though we were in the upper level, the stage still looked pretty close. The Coldplay boys might not have looked like ants from there.
But we never actually sat down. The upper level seats were quite high up; Liv has a terrible fear of heights, and I have to admit that at first even I was feeling a little woozy at the way the seats were set up. It probably would have been fine, but we still decided to go back into the little hall where all the vendors were – mostly because I knew roadies would be walking around giving out upgrades.
So we stood near the C-stage equipment and waited. I saw a bunch of Izod Center people walking around, but no one who looked like they were with the band. We waited, and after a while we decided it might be best to just go back to our seats. But Liv had to go to the bathroom again, and so she went in and I waited outside for her, which is when this one guy walked past me and my Mylo doll, then did sort of a double-take and walked over to me. He asked me about the doll, about the comic, about who I was with and where we were sitting. He said, “As soon as your sister comes back out, we'll talk some more,” and showed me his little Coldplay badge thing, to which I replied, “Yeah, I know who you are.” So then he asked me about that, how I knew about the upgrading stuff, and I told him I went on Coldplaying all the time, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, Liv came back out not long after, and this guy, who introduced himself as Brad but who I will probably refer to for a while as THE GREATEST DUDE EVER, exchanged our upper level seats for two FRONT ROW SEATS. Section 9, Row A, seats 3 and 4, so we were on Jonny's side. If I hadn't been shaking already, I was definitely shaking at this point.
We had to do quite a bit of traveling around the place to find out exactly where we were supposed to be seated, but eventually we did manage. And we were so close... Brad had told us that he'd just upgraded two other guys, one of whom had already attended over 50 Coldplay concerts. This turned out to be, if I'm remembering names correctly, Jimmy (who was also the second person to recognize me from Coldplaying because of the doll), and his friend Hal. They had really awesome light-up shirts with pins that spelled out Coldplay. Very cool.
We all talked for a bit, Liv and I freaked out about being so close, and eventually the first opening act came on, Emeli Sande. MAN can that woman sing! I didn't realize it until she was halfway through singing Next To Me, the last song of her setlist, but they used to play that song on the TVs at my work. Anyway, she was really talented, and even though she didn't do a lot of dancing or anything like that, she put a lot of effort into her singing, which I thought was awesome.
Then more waiting until Marina and the Diamonds came on. I liked the music, and I think this Marina girl has some talent and is definitely charming, but I didn't really care for the way she presented herself. I don't know how to explain it, but she didn't seem too genuine to me. In any case, she and the rest of the band were all very relaxed and mellow except for the drummer, who was beating those drums like his name was Will Champion.
And then the final waiting, which felt like it dragged on FOREVER. We watched the roadies do their thing, watched Miller finally come out to take the pictures for the panoramic. 99 Problems came on and then we started to get REALLY EXCITED. Then the Back to the Future theme came on and I thought I was never going to stop hyperventilating. Before I knew it, the band were on stage, right there, living, breathing, before my very eyes and some of them only about ten feet away. I jumped and screamed and belted my heart out the entire time. I can remember lots of little moments from the performance, but it's difficult now to recall during which songs they happened. In any case, I will just sort of list them I guess.
The first thing I will talk about is when Chris changed his shirt right on stage, because WOW. OK, so he was hiding over by Will, but I could still see his back perfectly from where I was standing, and the man has such beautiful shoulder blades, geeeeeez. I may love Coldplay more for their music, but I'm not going to deny that they ALL have rockin' bodies. And I don't know if it's just me, but they all look much skinnier in real life??? Like, Chris's biceps didn't look like cinder blocks from that close.
OK, on to the next thing. There was much Buckin Love going on, almost like they KNEW I was there. Chris was very smiley the whole concert, which was great, and there was one time I caught him groping Jonny, but he also sort of groped Guy and I think perhaps at one point actually grabbed Guy's butt? It was hard to see that side of the stage at times, and I glanced over very quickly to see Chris's hand down near that general area, but I wouldn't put it past him to do that.
At the beginning of Fix You, I looked up at Jonny and saw that he was smiling for EVER. Liv and I wondered who he was smiling at, so we looked over and saw, standing off to the side in between the barrier and the stage, a woman who I believe was the lovely Chloe. So that was really cute.
The Xylobands were neat, of course, but I have to say that I didn't pay so much attention to them, because I was focusing too hard on the band themselves. Major Minus, GPASUYF, always great songs live, same with DLIBYH and Speed of Sound fjdashfiodjsackda. If I'm being honest all of the songs were spectacular, so.
This is the last thing I will talk about. For almost the entire concert, I had my hands in the air and was waving around the Mylo doll. I tried to look at all of the band members instead of focusing just on Chris, but I think that eventually he did see me, because I thought at one point he looked over at me, but it was hard to tell.
In any case, after Charlie Brown, Chris said something to the audience about having a good evening or whatever, and then the lights went down a bit and the boys started preparing for the next song. Chris walked over toward Jonny's side, but was facing the front seats. His arm went out into the air, and then seconds later I felt something hit my shoulder. I flung my hand over the spot, but whatever hit me had already fallen on the other side of the barrier. Luckily, the security guy who was standing there was able to shine his flashlight on the ground, and we found it – Chris's guitar pick. So, I don't know if he meant to throw it to me specifically, or if it was just pure luck that it hit me, but I have it now and it will have a safe home with my harmonica.
OH AND I PUSHED ONE OF THE BALLOONS ON STAGE DURING LOVERS IN JAPAN AND IT ALMOST HIT JONNY IN THE FACE. Whoops. Sorry Jonny. And now, almost twelve hours later, my muscles and throat are still very sore, but it was all worth it. [thanks coldplayisawesome]
This was my first time in the Meadowlands, even though I live about an hour away. I was a bit surprised by the ugly ass building next to the parking garage for the Izod Center; apparently it was a mall that was built and never opened? Anyway, I got to the Izod Center at about 5 minutes after the doors opened. It was slow going in because security was having arguments with anyone that brought a bag larger than a purse, but overall it really wasn't too long of a wait.
Inside, it was absolutely packed. I could barely move around to get to the bathroom. D: Made my way over to the merch, waited for about 40 minutes to buy an overpriced $40 t-shirt, and then headed to our seats. When I say we were in the nosebleeds, I mean it. We were in the twentieth row of the top tier, Jonny's side, only about 5 rows from the top. Despite being so high up, our seats actually weren't terrible. The only two things were: the speakers blocked Guy most of the time () and the big screens were angled so we couldn't see them.
The crowd was pretty annoying ngl. The only other concert I've been to has been Muse, and the demographics were very different. . . lots of young girls at Coldplay, that had obviously just heard Princess of China or Paradise on the radio, whereas at Muse it was a lot of hardcore fans. That being said, I was happy that the crowd was pretty animated, which is always good. not going to say much about the opening bands, I didn't enjoy either but I suppose that when you have a band like Coldplay that's moved on to pop/rock music you get pop openers...
This was my first Coldplay concert, so you have no idea how happy I was they played Warning Sign. Must have been because Christa was there I loved the visual, between the xylobands, confetti, balloons, the symbol balloon thingies in the walkways, and of course the lights on the stage, it didn't get boring at all. I thought the setlist was decent, although of course I'd love less Mylo Xyloto songs and a ton more AROBTTH/Parachutes songs, but I do understand that this is their Mylo Xylotour and therefore they have to play the bleh songs. The only song that I absolutely hated, even live, was Princess of China. I have to say, even though I hated most, if not all, of Mylo Xyloto on the album, live the songs (minus PoC) were a ton of fun.
My section was pretty good; most people were standing for at least 3/4 of the songs. It was funny, I was dancing and stuff even though it was like dancing on the edge of a cliff. Overall, I had a great time and I thought it was a great concert, even if Chris fucked up Speed of Sound and got croaky at one song. oh yeah and I cried during The Scientist OTL [thanks Megalomania]
Star-Ledger Entertainment(taken from 3rd Aug): Coldplay bathes Izod Center in sound and color...
Does Coldplay have a sense of humor? If Chris Martin is a cutup, then maybe the flashing remote-controlled bracelets that his band distributed to concertgoers at Izod Center tonight will go off at odd hours. You'll be lying in bed at 4:00 in the morning, trying to get "Viva La Vida" out of your head (unsuccessfully, of course), and the bracelet will start blinking. Maybe it'll start to smoke. Maybe it will play rhymes by Martin's pal Jay-Z at asphalt-rumbling volume. No chance, right? It's just a plastic souvenir of a memorable concert. Coldplay does have a sense of humor, but these guys aren't practical jokers. These four polite and grateful rockers don't want to perturb anybody. They're a big, warm bear hug of a band. They mean for you to be happy.
If you went to the Meadowlands show, chances are, you were. The singalongs at the Coldplay show rivaled those at Springsteen's Izod concert in volume and ecstatic intensity. A Coldplay concert is a friction-free zone; the band's songs go down as easy as a milkshake, and Martin is a gracious, friendly host. But what was really impressive about the first night of the band's two-concert stand at the arena was how convincingly and skillfully these musicians rocked — especially drummer Will Champion, who drove the whole show with absolute authority and no small amount of creativity. Punk rock it wasn't: There was not an ounce of danger in the arena, and Coldplay surely did not mean there to be. But there was abandon, and giddiness, and conviction, and top volume put to the service of big sentiments. If you believe in a version of rock that values comfort over confrontation, and seeks not to unnerve or push listeners but to fortify them, Coldplay might be the band for you.
Then there were the visuals: blasts of confetti, swirls of light on circular video screens, lasers sweeping the floor of the arena, and the electronic bracelets that seemed to realize Adam Young's dream of ten thousand fireflies. Coldplay sold seats in the entire arena, which meant tiers of flashing armbands in every direction. The intent was to create something immersive — to make fans part of the light show, and to erase a bit of the barrier between performers and listeners. It also made the Coldplay concert look and feel like something out of the Electric Daisy Carnival. On "Mylo Xyloto," the latest Coldplay album, the band surprised some fans by borrowing heavily (and enjoyably) from contemporary pop and dance music. The Mylo Xyloto tour suggests that this pop-rock band has learned more from EDM artists than how to incorporate machine beats into its power ballads.
NJ.com: In the middle of a long catwalk, the grinning pop star lay flat on his back. Confetti had hung thick in the air during "In My Place," blasting out of cannons on the first downbeat of the choruses and catching in the hair of happy concert-goers. It fell like a pastel blizzard on the Izod Center stage, and there Chris Martin of the British pop-rock group Coldplay was a kid, making snow angels. On a lark, he handed the microphone to his longtime bandmate Jonny Buckland and let the guitarist finish the final chorus. Then he sprang to his feet and sprinted back to the center position on the stage, arms outstretched, ready to put his magnanimity in action.
Martin thanked the capacity crowd for giving him the best job in the world. Nobody could have doubted the sincerity of his gratitude or located any ambivalence there. It would be wrong to call Martin an unlikely pop star: His talent was evident from his first single, and his ability to connect with millions made it certain that Coldplay would be a presence for years to come. But he is one of pop’s nonconformists. A vegetarian, teetotaler and yoga practitioner, he has no interest in the effrontery that usually accompanies rock performance. Aggression holds no value for him. So attracted is he to the generosity of the grand singalong chorus that his band’s songs connect hook to glittering hook, making no detours into dissonance or difficulty.
Coldplay asks nothing but that you sit back and enjoy the ride, and attempt to get your heart to brim over with love, just as Martin’s does. Coldplay is touring behind "Mylo Xyloto," its fifth album and a modest but significant departure from expectations. Although it is allegedly a concept set about a revolutionary movement akin to Occupy Wall Street, there is not an ounce of resistance in it. Instead, it is an enthusiastic (everything Coldplay does is enthusiastic) embrace of radio pop and Eurodance music. Many of the songs have machine beats and thick disco synthesizers; Rihanna, who appeared pre-recorded at the concert via video screen, features on one of them.
Gone are the attempts to imitate the solemn grandeur of U2 and Radiohead. (They aren’t missed.) Instead, Martin and his bandmates have freed themselves to chase the pure, unfettered euphoria associated with arena electronica. Often, the Friday night concert — the first of two that Coldplay presented at the arena — sounded like rock but looked like a rave. Coldplay distributed blinking remote-controlled bracelets to all concert-goers, and — politely, of course — requested that fans put them on ("they are part of the show," explained the message flashed on the video screens before the concert started). Once the lights went down, the arena came alive with thousands of firefly flashes of illumination.
This was immersive, but the effect was not particularly novel: It resembled the forest of glowsticks at dance-inspired pop shows. Coldplay also swept the crowd with the low, broad laser lights characteristic of deejay sets, and backed these up with psychedelic projections. These visual nods to club culture only accompanied the songs from "Mylo Xyloto." When Coldplay turned to older material — mostly traditional arena power ballads in the style of Oasis, Travis and the Verve — the wristbands and the lasers switched off. If this production decision threatened to darken the dividing line between the new songs and the rest of the band’s catalog, Coldplay compensated by storming through the "Mylo" material with a ferocity absent from the album. For a group of nice guys, Coldplay rocks pretty hard.
This includes Martin, whose soulful piano playing on "Paradise" suggested he’s learned something from his collaborations with Jay-Z and Kanye West. But most of the credit goes to drummer and polymath Will Champion, who matched Martin’s enthusiasm for the songs, and who remains an undersung driver of Coldplay’s mass appeal. Champion mashed the accelerator on "Charlie Brown," pounded the tympani on "Viva La Vida," picked up an acoustic guitar for "Up in Flames" and added angelic vocal harmonies whenever he was allowed. Relegated to electronic pads on the synthpop "Mylo" song "Princess of China," Champion made the best of it, but looked as if he desperately wanted to get back behind the kit and bash stuff as hard as he could.
The only thing the show lacked was the tension that has always made pop-rock indispensable. Instead, Coldplay flutters straight to the release and hovers there, frustrating those who expect something a little more dangerous from a pop-rock group. This is a band that gives and gives; they’re a heaping slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It is probably not in Martin’s nature to be anything but, so it is pointless to hope that he acquires an edge. Instead, it’s best to celebrate his band for what it is: a ruthlessly effective generator of cost-free ecstasy. 
- @nataliekain Coldplay at the Izod Center tonight!! #excited
- @CBarcaSTJ HERE AT THE IZOD CENTER TO SEE COLDPLAY WITH @peacelovexamy !!!!! #Coldplay #Dream #FirstDate
- @KrysLinc On our way to see @coldplay and @marinas diamonds @izod center
- @Kiwimba on way to see #coldplay at Izod center! :)
- @tylervb AMPED for the most epic concert of my life! #Coldplay at the IZOD center with my beautiful wifey @TijanaVanBuren - whose going?
- @erschmittt Finally fulfilling my dream since 7th grade... Coldplay concert at izod center!! #coldplay #izodcenter 🎶
- @DavidDHuebsch At the Izod center to see Coldplay live!
- @JimmyDushku I'm at IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé (East Rutherford, NJ) w/ 38 others
- @Cpack10 At the izod center one hour before the show #coldplay http://pic.twitter.com/stJc7Nth
- @LadyElle99 Ready to be blown away...again #Love #Coldplay (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé)
- @JLHoopoe Coldplay... (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 41 others)
- @nightbird2009 Coldplay - IZOD Center Aug 04, 2012 @izodcenter @coldplay
- @DanDanNoodles78 Izod center #coldplay http://instagr.am/p/N7BoN9AGCp/
- @Ohegab #ColdPlay #Bracelet @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7B2D-Eeo0/
- @jessica_rice I'm at IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ @intake_eyes http://4sq.com/QrC3gJ
- @funky_frankie @coldplay #myloxyloto #xyloband @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7Ciu0Sp6N/
- @Kiwimba me at Izod center for #coldplay!!! http://instagr.am/p/N7C9ZSGZSe/
- @KatieKrames Woot @coldplay concert (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 70 others) http://4sq.com/RmR70w
- @chaits89 @coldplay live \m/ at the izod center
- @RapunzeL17 Coldplay!!!!!!! (@ Izod Center Parking Lot w/ 8 others)
- @shellie388 Coldplay with @RCFrank3 at the izod center!! 🎶🎶👫👏
- @DeanaMarieK Been dreaming of this concert!!! (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé w/ 88 others)
- @clzzlc #COLDPLAY at Izod Center!
- @WRRVSimon Coldplay pre-game. (@ Izod Center Parking Lot w/ 9 others)
- @maliibuuyaaah #Coldplay #youknowhowIknowyouregay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7FGzbDoWS/
- @funky_frankie @coldplay #myloxyloto #xyloband #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7FnREyp78/
- @killacaitt #coldplay #tailgating @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7FvLEKry7/
- @funky_frankie @coldplay #myloxyloto #xyloband #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7FyODyp8E/
- @sasam_xylo band #coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7F0W-xP_W/
- @sasam_our view 😊#coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7GAUjRP_b/
- @CORRYindahouse Coldplay ✌ @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7Gpp5jfIz/
- @jpgate2016 After 20 minutes of circling the Izod center, we finally are able to see #Coldplay
- @ElizabethMMoral At the IZOD center, Coldplay rocks!
- @tess4189 Coldplay with @katefeeney @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7HDoLp8kO/
- @taatiiaanna Headed to the #IZOD Center for @coldplay with @Javey69 !!!! So excited for tonight's show
- @MarkSayCheese Omw to see Coldplay live @ the #IZOD center my favorite #BAND #coldplay #fan4life #concert http://instagr.am/p/N7HaoVombE/
- @TracyCrinion @coldplay at the Izod Center! #coldplayfilm
- @therealDJDave At the IZOD Center ready to watch @coldplay #superexcited
- @Juanjo_Zacapa At Izod Center, my ears just going to feel 1000 orgasms with @ColdPlay. Yeahhhhhhh! \m/
- @carlycarbonate Wow there are coldplay/izod center specific buses at port authority. 3 of them.
- @tifflindley COLDPLAY!!! This could be Paradise. @coldplay @coldplaying #myloxyloto (@ IZOD Center w/ 186 others) [pic]: http://4sq.com/T8XZ01
- @asottosanti 9 months of waiting is finally over! (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay, Marina and the Diamonds and Emeli Sandé) http://4sq.com/N6axVe
- @Kali_KalOSU Coldplay Concert at the Izod center, gunna be sick
- @KlynnStokes @ Izod Center for Coldplay 'Mylo Xyloto' w/ Steve White!!
- @STAR999radio Coldplay at the Izod Center! Words can't express my excitement & I'm never speechless!
- @mandajello I can't believe I'm going to experience this!! So pumped! (@ IZOD Center for Coldplay + more w/ 207 others) http://4sq.com/RAtNIo
- @K33pCalmCareyOn Feel like I'm back stage! Izod Center for Coldplay! http://instagr.am/p/N7LAH9KV66/
- @Rachel_Berryman Bring it on Coldplay!! @samartucci @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7LM5BtjZb/
- @John_J_Velez Damnit. Didnt let me bring in my SLR into thr izod center. Oh well gonna enjoy watching @coldplay
- @liberdei It's happening. @coldplay. IZOD Center. http://4sq.com/PTRNVF
- @SeffDesigns light wristband on.... waiting for activation by #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7NyNlqBzM/
- @INSHALLAHCLOTHI Holla if Ur @ The ColdPlay Concert @Izodcenter @ IZOD Center Section 118 Row 12 Seat 8 http://instagr.am/p/N7PklXOzJf/
- @MeganConley_#Coldplay @achoi88 @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7Q8_7n_m0/
- @etrevs Can't wait to see @coldplay perform at Izod Center!!
- @dansac At Coldplay show at the Izod Center, Meadowlands, NJ
- @JValdez1984 At the Izod center going to watch some #coldplay
- @judesimard Coldplay @ Izod Center! @coldplay #ny http://instagr.am/p/N7SEprPvMO/
- @amandaizzuzzu At the Izod Center waiting for @Coldplay to come out!! #happiestgirl #soexcited
- @CatchNgo at the #Coldplay concert at the IZOD center. Show's about to start
- @TheLindseyAlt #coldplay concert !! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7UW9VgvAh/
- @BadnewzBarnz Haha Coldplay concert with Bruce and Joan at the izod center #yolo
- @killacaitt #coldplay #tailgating #drunk @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7VQ5gqr_o/
- @SGravalis At IZOD center for Coldplay, section 118, row 23.
- @MattSaffer Coldplay with @liberdei #coldplayfilm #concert #nj @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7V251tnH4
- @kathrin22 #coldplay #coldplayfilm @gerid77 #izod @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7XyoaqMbX/
- @kathrin22 #coldplay lighting up #coldplayfilm #izod @gerid77 #newyork #nyc @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7X4pmKMbb/
- @DavidjStorey Amazing @coldplay show with light-up wristbands at the Izod Center #Coldplayfilm http://pic.twitter.com/H0IYprG4
- @mbagatir I thank Coldplay for playing my favourite songs: 'Yellow' and 'The Scientist'! It is an amazing live show at Izod center!!
- @tess4189 @coldplay @katefeeney @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7aw-wp8l4/
- @MattSaffer Coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7bwlENnMb/
- @ZacharyBK Great show by Coldplay! #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7fmDehlwC/
- @staube Coldplay!!! #nyc #concerts @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7fsP_jzPB/
- @allymanley I can now die a happy girl..finally saw Coldplay in concert and it was awesome @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7iBFVqVSJ/
- @k8boyle COLDPLAY !!! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7iRFbFzyb/
- @pinzopong Amazing concert! We lit up the Izod Center! #coldplayfilm @coldplay http://pic.twitter.com/xBDu0qJt
- @JustTheGREGular Coldplay @ izod center 8/4 changed my life
- @richardblandino Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7jM_So5qE/
- @itstherealnia #coldplay!! with @kia_pet & @cityofthejohn @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7jWc-BBuv/
- @kia_pet Amazed #coldplay @itstherealnia @cityofthejohn @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7jm3hCHDf/
- @kathrin22 Chris, you rocked #coldplay #coldplayfilm w/ @gerid77 @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7j3aLqMVd/
- @starofthesea304 Coldplay. #coldplay #music #concert #happy #lights @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7kBWhKvQ0/
- @JuliePenias Made it the exact time I wanted to #THANKYOUGD #coldplay ❤ @marksardar @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7kO8mN_LG/
- @xmichelleal Fucking awesome! #coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7kkGKMkwX/
- @jessica_rice #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7lNpxJaUL/
- @ElisaDeljanin Coldplay at the Izod Center opener #coldplayfilm #coldplay #coldplaylive #xyloband http://twitvid.com/CJXZV
- @Kiwimba the @coldplay concert at Izod center was A-MAZING!!!! im so happy i got to go!! :)
- @jessica_rice Don't Let it Break Your Heart #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7lbQXJaUW/
- @mrmikey222 @DPerlin22 you know it! Just saw coldplay live at the izod center!!
- @jessica_rice #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7lpg-JaUh/
- @DominiqueBanas And after 3 years, we meet again @Coldplay. #unreal #NJSummer #music @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7l8RqA2ak/
- @seejaneat #coldplay #coldplaynj most beautiful show #dontend #lights @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7mORbS-Xy/
- @sasam_had an amazing night #coldplay #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7mYLTxP8R/
- @DeakinS33 Coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7mHhuNkXF/
- @ronakdaya Coldplay Live! @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7nR08Hf3D/
- @nwinstead @Coldplay concert was pretty mind-blowing! Everyone was given a wristband that lit up, so eve @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7nO8RL0QB/
- @RetroRocketGirl Blue confetti #coldplay #music #concert #nj #izodcenter #tour @coldplay @elleswhere @ izod center, nj http://instagr.am/p/N7nbLagCeH/
- @bobbie3288 words don't suffice. #coldplay #myloxylototour #mine #nofilter @bossgirrl @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7ntHkEM8n/
- @killacaitt #coldplay @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7om2hqr_P/
- @killacaitt @emileenie #bff #coldplay #callinallsluts @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7oyOoqr_d/
- @leirbriseadh Izod center watching the greatest concert ever! Coldplay, you guys ate amazing.!! http://lockerz.com/s/231351210
- @mrusso1017 Just saw #Coldplay for the 6th time at the Izod Center. #coldplayfilm
- @itsMNTN Buying mad lasers for the crib tomorrow #Coldplay cc: @danicharming @iampoov @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7ta3MrSKK/
- @trinasgarcia Best concert ever!!! #coldplay #myloxyloto #coldplayfilm @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N7vg0GTThg/
- @mishgarciaaa Coldplay was absolutely phenomenal tonight. They were hands down, the most incredible band I @ IZOD Center http://instagr.am/p/N73IuDtoHT/
- @RealPedroRivera Absolutely Dominated the Izod center tonight #coldplay #coldplayfilms#paradise http://instagr.am/p/N73uCeA2jy/